Sunday, May 15, 2011

i'm happy, as you can see

there are times when i feel i want to cry. for no reason. so, i tried so hard. but the tears won't come out.

there are times when i feel the burden are too heavy for me to carry. then i force myself to be strong. i hold back the tears,knowing that no one will wipe them for me.


there was one time. long ago. my life was perfect. but, suddenly a part of that life was taken away from me. it make me believe that i'm not deserve to be happy.
there was one time. long ago. when i don't have to hold my tears.
there was one time. long ago. when my fear was only of the dark. not of everything around me.
there was one time. long ago. when i went to sleep just because i wanted to dream. not because that i need to run away from the world.

there was one time. long ago.

No comments: